- This event has passed.
The Wild Woman’s Way
June 11, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$200
We are thrilled to host our friends Michaela and Steve who will lead a special SunRaven Intimacy Workshop Series.
Explore Devotional Movement and Dance practice as an offering to yourself, your intimate partner, and the Divine. Join Michaela for an experiential exploration in these ancient sacred practices drawn from her lineage of Kashmiri Tantra and decades of personal practice and women’s work.
– How do you move your body as a living sacrifice of worship?
– Learn to move pleasure, sensuality, and the ache of love’s longing as an expression of the Goddess.
– Discover what holds you back from giving your gifts fully and discover what your gifts are.
– Create and practice an artful offering that frees your capacity to feel, offer, and receive.
– Adorn yourself and others, play, create and commune with other women celebrating life’s fullness.
Michaela Boehm is a lineage holder in Kashmiri Shaivism Tantra having received a classical tantric education from the age of 16. In addition to over twenty years of extensive academic and clinical background in psychology and counseling, Michaela also traveled and co-taught with David Deida for 13 years. She has developed a women’s curriculum for feminine embodiment as well as teaching couples and men about the principles of intimacy and polarity. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work with Michaela on the East Coast.