- This event has passed.
Juice Fast Program
July 22, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - July 30, 2017 @ 9:00 pm$1297
Are you ready to increase your vitality, decrease your stress, and cultivate a state of deep inner wellness this Summer? This 7 Day Juice Fast Program will provide tremendous value to anyone looking to flush toxins, heal inflammation, decrease internal stress, and rejuvinate the mind/body/spirit connection. In our busy lives, it is so important to make time to restore our systems to a state of balance, and there is no better time than the summer, when the heat keeps our bodies warmed for clearing and release.
Slow Medicine is proud to partner with Good Choice Kitchen for the 7 Day Juice Fast Program
Reserve your spot in this powerful program today.
What to Expect
- Program begins 6pm on Saturday, 7/22 @ SunRaven. Open the Juice fast with shared conversation around intentions and expectations led by Dr. Michael Finkelstein.
- Morning Community Juicing Meetings @ SunRaven from 9-10:30am daily. Check-in, sharing experiences, and Q&A with Dr. Finkelstein.
- Evening Meetings @ SunRaven from 6-8pm daily. Pick-up your next day’s supply of juice. Check-in, relax with community, connect to something deeper.
- Program ends with BreakFast @ SunRaven on Sunday, 7/30 at 11am.
**Morning and Evening Meetings are completely optional depending on your schedule. We do encourage our participants to create as much space as possible during this powerful week, even if it means only attending morning or evening meetings for a few minutes. Make sure to pick up your day’s supply of juice at SunRaven every evening between 6-8pm.**
Program also Includes
- Sunday 7/23, 7-9pm – New Moon in Leo Ceremony with the Slow Medicine Astrology, Demitra Vassiliades – in the SunRaven Tipi
- Saturday 7/29, 7-9pm – Mid-Summer Night’s Dreaming Program with the Slow Medicine DreamWeaver, Warren Falcon – in the SunRaven Tipi
- Full access to SunRaven’s retreat-like environment during day-time hours (sauna, steam shower, beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces, etc).
For inquiries, contact [email protected]